Monday, November 17, 2003

Damien is tonight...really!

Current music: Ben Folds Five - Mess

This weekend rocked almost as hard as last weekend...maybe harder because the mission was completed last night.

Friday Kris and I went over to Jimmy's house and hung out with Leisha and some others then hit up the Pink. We played some pool with a crack head. Pretty awesome.

Saturday I spent most of the day either at Barnes & Noble reading or at my computer. How exciting!

Saturday night I went out with Beth, Brickey, Frank, Daryl, Clint, Liz, and some other people to Spicy Thai. Beth said that my meal smelled like elephants. I guess that is not a good thing... It wasn't the best Thai I have ever had. We went to Texas Chainsaw Massacre after that. Pretty sweet movie. Acting was terrible, but seeing Jessica Biel in a wet white tanktop isn't a bad thing. I was "sufficiently scared" since I have never seen the original one.

Sunday we had Ballz Mission Night again. Got some food at Pano's then commenced on the mission. Joe whistled. Sarah mooned. Kris pressed ham. Sarah invited. Mission completed!

Can't wait to see Damien Jurado tonight. Everybody should go...Mohawk @ 9.

No comments: