Saturday, November 29, 2003

Waiting is my life

Current music: U2 - The Joshua Tree

So far I have really enjoyed my few days off. Wednesday night Kris, Pizza Kid, and I went out for some laughs. Hit up Jim's Steak Out, Spot, then the Pink. Kris got way too wasted. Thursday I drove to Rochester and had a nice Thanksgiving with the rents and watched Finding Nemo. Friday I went out to breakfast with my sister to Brueggers Bagels then just hung around the rest of the day and played with the dog. Went over to Jennie's at night and watched Zoolander. I love that movie.

Today I go up early to do breakfast with my rents at Sweetland, but they were closed so we went to the New Yorker instead. It was pretty good, but Sweetland is better. After that it was snowing too hard to drive back to Buffalo so I waited until about 1 then left. Since I have been back here I haven't done too much interesting stuff. Just cleaning and burning CD's.

I might buy the new Dell Inspiron 1100 Notebook for $599, but I am not sure yet. I need to decide quick before the promo ends. Now I am just waiting for Lori to call. She is a punk. Says she will call at 6:30...yeah...it is nearly 8!

No comments: