Thursday, November 13, 2003

And if you focus very hard...

Current music: The Rapture - Echoes

Work is starting to really pick up in pace lately, but I think it might fall flat again soon. Yesterday was pretty cool. I just hung out at Barnes & Noble for the evening and read. I think I am gonna start doing that more. I enjoy it. Started reading a book about investing. I am really starting to get wrapped up in it.

Tuesday night Matt and I went to the mall. I got the new Rapture cd and I love it. I have listened to it atleast 8 times since then. It is pretty good coding music and I have done plenty of that lately. I am writing a JPEG decoder right now. It is a really simple one that just extracts height and width information. However, it could easily be made into a much more elaborate one. I am doing it for work. We are going to be embedding it in one of our products so that if images change sizes (which they could because of our demanding OEM's) we need to restructure the page to accomodate.

No comments: