Monday, November 24, 2003

Back from my excursions

Current music: Appleseed Cast - E to W

Well, Friday was intense. I called Stowe in the morning and they said they were going to open Saturday. Called Ryan and we made the plans. I left work at about 4 and packed my stuff. I was at Ryan's house in Rochester at about 6:15 then we left for Plattsburgh. Got up there at 11:30. Pretty good time considering we even stopped for dinner.

Visited with Shaun and Mario and Lori came over too. Slept at Mike's for about 4 hours then at 5:45 am hit up Dunkin Donuts and took off for Stowe.

We were at Stowe by 8 and riding by 8:30. The day started really icy, but quickly softened up. Ryan took one hell of a digger on a rail and injured his ass. Rode all day until about 2 pm then hit up the Cabot outlet and then back to Plattsburgh we went.

Dinner was at Mangia's and Coffee Club meeting was at Coffee Camp. We went to see an illusionist and that was really weird. This guy could totally read minds and crap like that.

After that I simply passed out. I couldn't take any more. In the morning we went to eat at this really crappy diner where Something Cool used to be and paid too much for a crappy breakfast. Ryan, Mike, and I went over to see the Hartman's and then left to come back home at about 2:30 pm. We made it to Ryan's at about 7:45 then I visited the rents quickly and came back to Buffalo. When I got back to my apartment and looked at my computer I had a message from someone that made me really happy. I don't think she ever reads this, but if she does...it made me happy.

Holy crap. I am tired today!

This morning I was a disaster. The temperature is going to drop today from about 58 this morning to 28 by the evening. Of course I didn't pay any attention to this and didn't wear a jacket so I am gonna freeze going home from work. I also completely forgot that our Chinese Monday coordinator is out this week so we are not having it. Ended up going to Pizza Hut and stuffing myself.

I think I need a cup of tea. Pictures from the weekend will be up soon and there are some mean ones.

No comments: