Saturday, November 01, 2003

halloween is a waste of time

Current music: Death Cab for Cutie - Title and Registration

Last night was pretty sweet. Dan came to visit Jeff and I before he left to move to Vail. Damn, all my friends are moving far away. I guess I am next. I was cool to see Dan one last time and as always it is good to spend time with Jeff and Jen. We watched 28 Days Later and I was surprised. It was actually pretty good. Maybe a little over the top some of the time, but really cool nonetheless. Weird stuff to think about.

Show tonight! It should be fun because Kris, Tim, and I will all get to hang out. We never do that anymore. I think we might go out for some dinner beforehand. I can't wait to see ETID. Last time (the only time) I saw them I missed most of their set but from what I did see I loved it. Snapcase is always ok to see even if I do hate their new stuff.

No comments: