Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Here we go again

Current music: The Beach Boys - Original Gold CD2

Back at work for the day. I am waiting for the NYS Department of Criminal Justice to call so that I can figure out what I need to do about my visa fingerprinting. I think I will wait until after lunch and if I still haven't heard from the woman I will give her a call again.

Last night I pretty much sat around and watched tv all night. I watched the new OC that is playing tonight. I watched 2 episodes of Simpsons. I watched The Office Season 1 Episode 1. If I don't get more active I am gonna start gaining weight again. It is so hard though when it is dark and rainy and there is no snow to do some riding.

Does anybody wanna go to the Reggie and the Full Effect show in Rochester tonight? I might go if I have somebody to go with so text me or something.

No comments: