Monday, November 03, 2003

Here I am...naked

Current music: Death Cab for Cutie - Your Bruise

Back at work after 3 days off. That felt pretty good. Reggie is playing tomorrow in Toronto and Wednesday in Rochester. I am definitely going to one of them!

Yesterday I hit up the outlet mall in Niagara Falls. I got some pretty sweet pants from Gap for only $10. I didn't really find any other good deals.

Got a meeting soon. Made some progress on my stuff this morning so that feels pretty good.

I need to get my police report about myself filled out for my NZ visa, but it's a pain because I have to get fingerprinted. Since I already was printed last summer for a job I think I should just be able to have them use those prints. I gotta call the FBI or State Police during lunch and ask, but I don't really have any numbers to call. I am gonna just call the State Police I guess and ask them what I need to do. I need to print out the doctor's forms too and bring those to the doctor to have filled out. I hope I don't have to go through a whole eval. That would be crap.

No comments: