Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Buffalo makes me depressed

Current music: Far - Really Here

I feel like my life has been passionless lately. I am a pretty passionate person I think. I have nothing to be passionate about here. Things that I normally am just don't apply in Buffalo. Hiking...yeah right. Snowboarding...yeah right. Anything outdoors...yeah right. My job becomes more and more dull every day. There is not much work to do. It comes in short spurts. Girls in this city suck. There are two types (no I am not going to quote Stickmen here), the cute ones who are really lame and have no personality and love choch balls and the really cool ones who are not very cute. Of course there are exceptions...they have boyfriends already. I have given up. By the way, if you are a girl in Buffalo and you are reading this and think you are not lame and you don't have a boyfriend...I must think you are not attractive. Don't think you are an exception...they don't exist and I am that mean...

So I can't wait to get the hell out of here. Luckily I have a few things to keep me sane until I leave. My friends here are pretty damn awesome. Monday Night "bet n bowl" rocks some serious ass. The restaurants are good. Ok, I can't think of anything else...

No comments: