Friday, February 06, 2004

Who's the sucker now?

Current music: The Damned - Edward the Bear

Last night I took a pretty sweet nap, then went out to play some pool with Nash. Nash wasn't there when I got there so I played alone for about a half hour and one of the kids who is always there approached me to play some 9-ball. He wanted to play for $10 though. Now, I am not all that competent a 9-ball player to begin with. Then to put money on it is just a bit too much for me. Besides, I don't even know this kid and I have never played with him before. I told him I was gonna leave soon, so maybe next time I am in we can just play a friendly game. When Nash showed up it was too busy in there for him to get away from the counter so I just practiced and talked to him a little. Eh...next time.

Stacia is coming here today. The roads might be pretty crappy though. I hope she makes it alright.

No comments: