Monday, February 16, 2004

Stereo hurts cause it's up too loud.

Current music: The Promise Ring - Size of Your Life

Back at work. Quite a weekend. Friday my aunt had dinner for my cousin's birthday, so I went there. Then we watched some Blue Collar Comedy Tour DVD. It was pretty funny. Afterwards I went to some party on Forest that really sucked. I stayed until Kris, Jeff, and Jimmy showed and we left for the Pink. Kris, Jeff, and I rocked the pool table as usual. Garrlip was there with the sweetest jacket. He listened to zombie music most of the night. Zombie music totally belongs at the Pink.

Saturday was pretty slow day for me. I wanted to do something, but ended up sleeping a lot. I got up at noon and went to my dad's softball clinic at Clarence Middle School then we out to Mighty Taco with the girls. I went home and took a nap from 3 til 8 then ate more Mighty Taco that I had brought home. I hung around home for a little while then Jeff and Beth came over and we went to Kris and Tim's. Rocked there for a while, then went to Mighty (too much Mighty already so I skipped it) then to the Pink. Played some pool all night with Beth, Jeff, and Kris. I love it that we totally monopolize the pool table any time we go there. Tim was rediculous. Good stories from him...

Sunday I got up pretty early and basically did nothing. Eventually Jeff came over and we decided to make spaghetti and meatballs. We did some food shopping then started it up. We made some homemade sauce, vegan meatballs, turkey meatballs, and two fires. Yes, we started two fires making the vegan meatballs. They came out really good though. If anybody wants the recipe let me know. Tim came over when we were pretty much done making everything and we all ate and were merry. Good Simpsons last night.

So I found out more about my visa situation. I need to have my boss sign some stuff. I guess it is time to tell them I am leaving. First though, I need to get a date. I think it is going to be April 12th or thereabouts. My mom's birthday is April 20th though. I want to make sure with her that she isn't going to be offended if I leave just before her birthday. I was trying to call all day yesterday, but either they were not home or the line was busy. I'll have to try again tonight.

No comments: