Monday, February 09, 2004

Once again...working

Current music: Sting - Fields of Gold

Fun weekend. Stacia came up Friday and we went out to Fuddrucker's for Frank's birthday with Beth, Brickey, Garrlip, and Tank. Some really scary looking people that I think might have been in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre stared us down really bad. Went to Evolution for 2 minutes after that. Stacia wasn't feeling well and I didn't like the place, so we went home for a while then out to the Pink. Kris and I kicked some ass on the pool table.

Saturday I installed OSX 10.3 on Stacia's iBook and we went to the NU basketball game to visit some people. I went to sleep so early after Stacia went home.

Sunday I pretty much did nothing except some shopping at Wegman's and ate dinner at Thai Bistro with a few people. I needed a day to just do nothing. Been moving too fast lately.

Now I am back at work for the week and rockin' out to Sting. Good times eh.

No comments: