Tuesday, February 24, 2004

No you don't need invitations

Current music: Reggie and the Full Effect - Congratulations Smack & Katy

Still having trouble with my laptop's touchpad, but I should get it figured out tonight. I know what I need to do to get it working completely again, but I am having trouble compiling...

Found a pretty good price on a plane ticket last night for my trip, but I am waiting on another travel agent to call me back. The one that I found has a free date change and a free stop-over in Fiji for up to 3 months! Hell yeah. Anybody wanna come to Fiji with me?

Took care of a lot of stuff I needed to do last night, but I still have more to do. I need to finish filling out some forms, confirm and pay for my ticket, laundry. So...April 12th is the date. Yeah yeah. Called Dick last night (my landlord) and told him that I am moving out at the end of March. He seemed pretty shocked, but I'm not sure why. I told him this summer I was planning to move to NZ. Maybe he didn't really beleive me.

Ok...back to work.

No comments: