Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Current music: Pantera - Walk

Last night I called up STA Travel to confirm my tickets and pay for them. I did, then I got an email from somebody there that said I couldn't get the tickets I tried for. I called back when I got the message but he wasn't there so now I am waiting for the guy to call me back. If he doesn't by lunch I am going to call him back. I need this info asap so I can send out the second part of my application.

I went to Kinko's last night while my laundry was at the laundromat. I wanted them to print the document for my visa application. The document was on a CF card so I figured that it would be easy for them to read. Nope...no flash card readers. How gay is that? Then, this morning I figured I would print it on a work printer before anyone got here. It started printing, but it was taking ages and people were starting to come in. It was taking about 30 seconds per page! Finally after all 12 pages printed I snuck back to my cube. Luckily nobody saw me printing it because I really don't want them knowing yet.

Tonight Sarah and I are going out for Mexican. I love going out with her because she likes good food, and, well, she is fun.

No comments: