Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I got it...yeah

Current music: Danger Mouse - The Grey Album

A few days ago Slashdot had an article about a Danger Mouse album called "The Grey Album" that is a combination of the Beatles' White Album and Jay-Z's Black Album. It has the White Album's music with the Black Album's lyrics. I searched around a bit on the web and found one place to get it, but that tracker was being attacked by EMI. I skipped it and decided I would see it up again soon. Last night I found it, downloaded it, burned it. Today and I listening to it. Cool stuff!

Last night I pretty much did nothing. Getting my machine ready to sell to Zubz. Started making a mix CD for Sarah. She is making me one too, so I am excited for it.

I must not have set my alarm last night. This morning I woke up at 7:30, so no shower. I just made breakfast and a lunch and took off... Of course I left my lunch on the counter. Oh well. I have to go to the bank and the post office during lunch today anyway, so I guess I will have to stop at Banchetti's.

Time for a meeting.

No comments: