Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Errands Day

So this morning I have spent most of the morning drinking coffee and running errands. I left work about 10 and went to the dive shop to try to get a copy of my Open Water Dive Certification. They say that PADI doesn't have me on record. I went over to the shop I got it from and they say that they will check their records and find me. Then they will have to look through it and make sure that I have completed everything and issue me a new card. I hope they can find my papers so that I can dive in Aussie...

Last night I booked my diving on the Great Barrier Reef. I am heading out to the Coral Sea with Coral Sea Dive Company on their 4 day trip. I should be able to get about 10 dives out there. I can't wait.

After doing that this morning I went to the travel agent again. I reserved seats on a flight on April 3rd leaving Auckland and going to Nadi, then another flight on April 9th leaving Nadi going to LA. Now all I have to do is change my domestic US flight to match up with those dates. My work is going to pay for the difference in price of the new tickets... Stoked!

So much work to do to get all this sorted. Once I get back from Australia it will be time to start working on booking my trip to Southeast Asia!

No comments: