Wednesday, December 08, 2004

taking the whole world on

Current music: Rainer Maria - Ears Ring

Gareth and Sarah had a BBQ last night for Sarah's brother Will's going away party. He is going to Heavenly to work as an instructor for the season. He just finished his season at Treble Cone... Sounds like a good life huh?

Battled with alsa all morning on my desktop PC at work. Finally got it working again after recompiling all of it. For some reason it simply decided to stop working. I think something in a Debian upgrade broke it.

I need to call Qantas today to change my tickets for leaving NZ. I am going to head back to the States for a few weeks before going to SE Asia. That way I can bring lots of stuff home and repack everything since I won't need any of my warm clothes in Asia and the European summer. Now I just have to figure out how I will get all of that stuff through Fiji.

No comments: