Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas

Ok... so here is my Christmas holiday so far...

Friday:
Left work and went with Hamish to Kinloch, near Taupo. Met some of his family's friends and stuff like that and just hung out around his place for the evening.

Saturday (Christmas):
Woke up and had a mean breakfast barbeque and just lounged around most of the day. Then we went over to his friend's house for a big Christmas dinner. Played some weird French game that is like bocce.

Sunday:
I drove home from Taupo and got really sick along the way. I must have had some food poisoning. It kicked my ass. I ended up cancelling my flight to Brisbane and just stayed home because I was way to sick to travel.

Monday (today):
Got up at 4:15am and got a taxi out to the airport to catch a 6:35am flight to Brisbane. I am here now and feeling much better than yesterday. I still have a bit of a headache, but I am not sure if that is just from a lack of coffee. :)

I am in the Brisbane CBD right now and I am going to go walk around a bit more then head back to hostel and probably just relax and crash out early so that I can get off to catch another early flight up to Cairns tomorrow...

No comments: