Monday, December 01, 2003

Weekend ends once again

Current music: Explosions in the Sky - Snow and Lights

Lori finally called and came over. We went down to Spot and had a nice cup of coffee then to Wegman's to get some sushi. It was decent for prepackaged stuff. We went back to my house and watched O Brother Where Art Thou? I love that movie.

Sunday was a nice day. I got up and did some work around the house, just cleaning and whatever then went to Barnes & Noble for a few hours. Tim called me and reminded me that Kris's fund raising spaghetti dinner was that evening so I met Tim at his place and we went over. Joe met us there too. It was pretty good, but I ate too many desserts. At night I just watched some TV and went to sleep early.

This morning I think I slept too long because even after 9 hours of sleep I was too tired. I finally dragged myself out of bed and made it to work. Of course right on our street (where I work that is) it was snowing. No place else, but it was a damn blizzard of soggy snow and I was drenched by the time I made it the 100 feet from my car to the door.

During lunch I went out and got a money order for my criminal record check and mailed my fingerprints and the money order to Albany for the background check. Now I just need to get the blood work done and I am nearly done with my visa stuff. Woohoo!

Finished up the DHCP stuff I was doing here at work and moved on to finding a new incident to work on... Still haven't decided whether or not I should purchase that laptop. I keep going back and forth in my head.

No comments: