Sunday, January 16, 2005

Back at work and busy as always

I have been so busy at work this morning that it is 10:22 and I am just having my coffee! Ugh.

The travel agent booked me from DC to Charlotte, NC instead of Sarasota, FL. Not sure how that mix up can happen, but it is a good thing I caught it! I am waiting for her to get back to me with a new itinerary.

This weekend was cruisy as. On Friday night I just hung out. Saturday night was a bit more exciting. I went out to Raglan for the sunset, then came back to Hamilton and went to the This Night Creeps show at Ward Lane. There was some other really good band playing before them. I don't know the name of them, but I am going to have to find out!

Yesterday Hamish was on a cleaning mission and cleaned our whole house. He went nuts. In the arvo I went with him to Eastside to hang out for a little. After that I headed out to David's house. David is a guy from work and he had invited me over for dinner and do some DVD burning. I got all my photos burned to DVD now. That will be nice because it is a much better backup than those damn CDs. Now I just need to verify the backups and I can take the 5GB+ of photos off my laptop and free up some serious space!

Photos from the Raglan sunset will be coming tomorrow probably. Eh... the sunset wasn't that great anyway.

No comments: