Thursday, January 27, 2005

Long weekend coming

Today is the last day of work for 3 days. We have a long weekend because it is the Auckland/Northland anniversary on Monday and the Waikato celebrates it at the same time. I am going to head out to Gisborne to visit Kenny, then to Napier to visit Samantha. Sam leaves for England on the 15th of February. It will be good to see her before she jets. Hopefully I can get some good surfing in with Kenny too.

This week has been pretty good. Gareth slept over the other night because Sarah had gone to Tauranga for the night and accidently locked him out of the house. We got some videos and watched them at work on the projector: Dodgeball and Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Both were really good, hysterical movies. Then last night I watched Dodgeball again with the flat.

So the JTAG stuff is working now and I have OCD Commander working. Having problems getting data occaisionally. It has to do with PCI System Resets occuring on the bus and changing the state of the FPGA. I need to sort that out. Once I get that figured out I should be able to start really debugging my problems.

No comments: