Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Crack the whip

Current music: Joy Division - The Eternal

Last night we had a BBQ at my house for dinner. Mmmm... Excellent grilled portabellos marinated in red wine. Sashan and Liwaa came from work to BBQ with us. After that Liwaa and I went in to the office to watch The big Empty on the projector. We hired Shrek 2 as well. I think that Amanda and I are going to watch that tonight.

I have to get a deliverable done for a customer by tomorrow. The code isn't really working at the moment, but we are going to send them what we have so far. It is a month and a half late. I think I just found th problem that will solve everything, but I need to do a bit more testing. Gotta get some documentation thrown together for it too...

Looks like I am going to DC on the 2th until the 4th, then to my grandparents' house in Bradenton, Florida until the 8th. Should be a good trip. I might get to meet a customer of ours in DC. I am thinking about purchasing my camera during the trip... Just need to work out if I will have the money to do that or not. I spent too much in Australia. I am going to try to meet up with Ben and Mel in LAX. They are flying into there on the 2nd of February as well...

I want to get in touch with Simon to find out if he wants to climb Taranaki this weekend. I guess I should email him now while I am waiting for this test to fail.

PS - My post from 2 posts ago was not a "yell for sympathy". I was simply stating that I hadn't had much response from my Australia photos. Usually I get more people responding about my photos. That is not bad, I was just surprised.

No comments: