Wednesday, January 19, 2005

work movie work movie work movie work

All week this week I have been coming to work, then going home and watching a movie. Then I come to work again. Watched Igby Goes Down last night. I have been wanting to watch it forever. I remember when it was in the theatre and I was trying to get people to go. It was really good. A sad movie, but I like those depressing ones the same way I like depressing music. Hamish and Jo both got up and left in the middle of the movie, but I was loving it. Oh well...

Tonight might be another movie night. I made a lot of enchiladas last night, so I might have those for dinner again. I made enough to have them 4 times...

Here is a photo Ben and Jeff sent me this morning from Vail:


Back to work on getting the JTAG interface working...

No comments: