Friday, January 21, 2005

Finally, nearly conquered Mt. Pirongia

Got up this morning all ready to tramp up Pirongia. I went to the store and got food, went to the camping store and got gas to cook the food, then drove out there. When I got there I found out that the hut was full for the night. It is only a 6 bunk hut. Doh! I drove around to the other side of the mountain and climbed up from Corcoran Road to Rupane Peak. It is about 120m short of the peak, but the views are meant to be better from there anyway.

Last night I went out to Raglan for the sunset. It was a really excellent one! Here are some photos from it:










Here are some photos from Pirongia as well:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo bro its kris, just wanted to let you know about Exeem.com. its the nex supranova bit torrent site. check it out man, its pretty sweet.

flippin sweet!
kris