Monday, January 17, 2005

Too much working but I still come back

Worked over 10 hours yesterday. I rarely do that, but it was 5:30 and it felt like it was 3:30 so I just kept going. Trying to get the JTAG debugging working on the XScale using a homemade Wiggler, but not having much luck. I guess it is about time to get back to that today.

Last night I watched a really strange Kiwi movie called Snakeskin with Hamish. Totally bizzare.

Too bad I can't meet up with Rachel in Chicago. My layover is too short. Here is my itinerary in case people want to meet up in airports (all times are approximate):

February 2:
Auckland 7:45pm -> San Francisco 10:45am
San Francisco 12:45pm -> Washington Dulles 8:45pm

Staying in DC for 2 days. Meeting up with James, some other company employees, and maybe some customers.

February 4:
Washington Dulles 5:15pm -> Tampa 7:30pm

Staying in Bradenton for 4 days to see my grandparents.

February 8:
Tampa 12:00pm -> Chicago O'Hare 2:00pm
Chicago O'Hare 3:00pm -> Los Angeles 5:15pm
Los Angeles 9:45pm -> Auckland 7:30am on Thursday, Feb 10

Should be a good trip, but I will be jetlagged as.

No comments: