Friday, January 07, 2005

Back to NZ today

Well, Australia has been cool, but I think I really enjoy NZ way better. Everybody is just about partying here. There is not nearly as much nature to check out. It really reminds me of California. Commericialized, but some places trying to be really hippie (Byron Bay). Overall, it is fun and a cool place to visit and party, but I am ready to get the hell back to New Zealand.

Today I am going to head into the Surfer's Paradise CBD and get some breakfast, do some shopping (I want some shirts), hang out on the beach a bit, then I have to catch the bus at 1:10 to the train station, then catch the train to the airport. Hamish is picking me up when I get back to Hamilton. He's such a good dude.

Pictures coming soon! I think if I am not too tired tonight I will head into work and upload pictures. Get ready, there are a lot...

No comments: