Monday, May 24, 2004

$5 for cokes and pool

Last night after work I hung out at the flat for a while then Ben and I decided to go play some pool. We went down to Spirit'd in town because they have free pool for customers. We paid $5 for 2 cokes and played pool for almost an hour and half. Sweet deal huh?

Ben dropped me off at Aimee and Sarah's place because Daryl was there. He is finally back from Aussie after 7 months. I hung around there for a little then went home for bed. Darly got really skinny! Probably either all the drugs he is doing, or just being poor and not eating much. He has been living on the beach I guess and he only worked about 2 out of 7 months he was there.

So... plans for this week...

Today:
- lunch with Boldas

Nearly every day this week:
- coffee with Sarah

Thursday:
- lunch with Sarah
- rock climbing with Simon, Ben, and Melanie

Damn! I just spilled tea on myself.

It is pretty cool because Sarah goes to Polytech and works in the mall just down the road from me and Aimee also works at the mall. I can meet them out sometimes during lunch and stuff.

No comments: