Thursday, May 20, 2004

Fridays at work = pretty rad!

So... Last Friday we had pizza. This Friday one of the guys here decided that he is sick of pizza and he wants to have a BBQ instead. He is working on firing it up now. I love Fridays.

Last night I went out for dinner with a bunch of people because today is Simeon's brithday and Kenny's is Sunday. We all went to Metropolis last night for dinner then went to the Loaded Hog for a while and played some pool. It was supposedly "National Nude Day", but that is weird because it is normally in August. Anyways, there were plenty of girls running around with no shirts on. I went home early though because I had to get up for work. I left town about midnight and things don't really get crazy until about 1am... no nakedness for me last night.

Here is a picture of the birthday boys just after making a toast...

No comments: