Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Back on the North Island

Current music: Radio in the IEP office

Made it back to the North Island just a short time ago and took the AirBus into Auckland's CBD. Now I am sitting at IEP catching up on email and stuff... Once I get down to Hamilton I will try to get on a computer and upload some serious pics from my trek.

Got word from Jennie today that she has purchased tickets over here. Sweet! We will have a blast. I am sorta looking forward to starting work on Monday, but I am enjoying just doing nothing and traveling around. I guess it will be good to have some income though. Besides, Hamilton can get boring...this will give me something to do. THere should be some shows coming up too... maybe I will see the Bleeders soon.

I am gonna try to get a hold of Ben and Bubba now and see if they want to go out for some dinner. I think Bubba and Steph are in Aussie now though.

No comments: