Monday, May 31, 2004

Got home from work yesterday and hit up the Warehouse with Ben then we went and played some pool at Spirit'd and did some grocery shopping. Seems like I live at the grocery store sometimes. Ran into Sarah and Jack on the bus home last night and then again in to town this morning. Jack hadn't eaten any breakfast so I gave him my banana. Cute kid. A bit of a rascal though.

Just talked to my mom, sister, and cousin. My cousin Danny is going to visit Stacia in Italy on Saturday. He is in the army and stationed in Germany right now. My mom is doing well. She is excited to come over here and is working on planning her trip. I am going to make an itinerary for her once she tells me all the things she wants to do.

I need to ask about taking some time off when they come over so that I can go to the South Island with them for a week or something.

No comments: