Sunday, May 30, 2004

Great weekend

On Friday night I went out with a bunch of people from work and ran into Leigh. She is waitressing at Iguana. I got her number so I will be catching up with her soon!

Saturday was rainy and I stayed in for most of the day. Ben and I messed with the antenna on the roof trying to get better TV reception. I think we screwed it up. Samantha and I went to town with Ben in the afternoon and did some shopping, but ended up getting nothing. We went and hired some DVDs... Texas Rules of Attraction, Chainsaw Massacre, and Donnie Darko. Also picked up some groceries to make burritos... the BBQ vegan ones that I did with Tim, Beth, and Jeff a while ago... Sam and I made burritos that were great, then we watched the movies in the order listed above. Right after Texas Chainsaw when we were starting Donnie Darko there was thi big chainsaw noise outside. It scared the crap out of us... It turned out some people were having a party down the road and were cutting something up with it. Great night to be doing that.

Sunday I watched DOnnie Darko again when I woke up then Ben, Mel, and I headed off to the hotpools in Rotorua. Here is a good shot of the scene there...


After those pools we thought we would head over to Taupo for some more...


I was pretty worn out after all that...

On my way to work this morning the sky was rather beautiful. Here is a shot from the bus station.

No comments: