Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Evenings are boring in winter

It sucks going from one winter to the next. Days are getting shorter and they are already short! It has been getting dark about 5:45 lately. On the other side of that, it will soon start getting longer again.

Last night after I left work I went to an internet cafe to download some Loveline, fix up my IRA account, and just do stuff that I can't do on the computer here at work because they block SSL at the web proxy.

As I was walking from the cafe to the bus stop I came across Ben so he gave me a ride back home.

Melanie wasn't feeling well so Ben and I just hung out the rest of the night. Our power went out for about 30 minutes. We rang the power company and they came out and fixed something at the pole. They said a bunch of people on our street were out.

I lead a real exciting life lately. Maybe it will pick up this weekend... I will have to make it pick up I guess...

No comments: