Thursday, May 27, 2004

Friday morning mocha

So I have started making mochas on Friday mornings. I just have normal coffee with rest of the week because if I was having mochas every day I would be huge. Damn I love this coffee machine.

So... what has been going on since I found out about Aaron you ask? I went home early from work on Wednesday and just veged out all night. Went over to Simon's house later to find out about rock climbing.

Yesterday I met Sarah out for lunch at Kino's Sushi Bar then Ben, Melanie and Simon picked me up from work to go rock climbing at the gym in Frankton. It was a good time. After that we had to rush home to go over to Simeon's presentation. He made a movie short for the S&M club (screen and media unfortunately...). It was quite a big thing. There were about 20 films... they were all music videos. Excellent stuff some of them. Others were terribly boring. Afterwards we went back to Simon's place and then out to the Home Bar. I got annoyed with the place and ended up just taking off and walking home.

That is about it for me right now...

No comments: