Thursday, May 06, 2004

Hitch mish to the Nappy???

I took the bus back to Hamilton and Kenny picked me up. It was pissing down really hard and I owe him for coming to pick me up in that crap. We got my stuff from Blair's and I moved into my new flat. I need to take Blair's key back to him still...

In the morning I met Alice, one of the girl in the flat. She seems really nice. I did some washing, went to the warehouse and picked some stuff up and Samantha met me there. I hung out with her most of the day. There was a free bbq on campus so we went over there and sat in the sun for a few hours. After that I came home and Melanie was here, she is Ben's girl. Very cool chick. We hung out and watched tv for a while and I ate some fish and chips.

Kenny and Simeon came around with Jo and picked me up to go to Simon's place. We hung out there for a while and I finally met the infamous Sarah... I'm not sure why everyone worships her though... Aimee Connors was there, Daniel, Richard, Richard's ex (Melissa). I think that was about it.

Si wants me to hitch with him to Napier for his brother's flat warming party tonight, but I am kinda sketchy about it. I have to start my new job on Monday and I am not really settled in my flat yet. I have to do some banking today and grocery shopping. I think I am just gonna stay here. Although, it does sound like a lot of fun.

No comments: