Tuesday, December 30, 2003

After work my body lay cold

Current music: Death Cab for Cutie - Death of an Interior Decorator

So I have made it to the afternoon. I have had several good convos with Jason today. Politics as usual. Here are a few conclusions we have come to:

The dollar will continue to be deflated until in 2005 the Amero (like the Euro, but for the Americas) is introduced. This is a plan which has been outlined by the World Bank and INF in 2000 and you are starting to see the dollar drop now!

The world elite (Bush family, their cronies, Rothchild's, Bin Laden's, etc...) are attempting complete financial domination. To do this the Amero and Euro will eventually be merged into one common currency which they run.

On of the other major parts of financial domination is oil (and all natural resource) domination. This is why the US is in the Middle East. We will continue to take over until all resources belong to the US (which really belongs to the world elite).

Ok, you probably think I am some kind of complete nut job. I know it sounds completely crazy. If you have questions about this or disagree with me I am happy to discuss it. Let me know.

Other than the demise of the US things are going well today and I am going to go make a cup to tea. My boss got some kinds of green tea in, so I am going to try one of those if he is around right now.

No comments: