Thursday, December 18, 2003

Damn I'm hardcore

Current music: Overcome - Lethargic Duration

Last night was pretty sweet. Holly called me up to eat at Natalie's with her and Tim. I love that place and I wish it could be behind my house wherever I live. I would walk over there all the time.

After dinner I called all over to find movie theatres that had tickets to LOTR - Return of the King. Finally I found some at the closest theatre to my house. You would think I would call there first but nope. Did it up with Jeff and Beth. It was amazing, but I won't say anything more so I don't ruin it for people. I ruin the OC for people, but that is way different.

Work has been pretty slow lately. THere is not a whole lot to do and since I am leaving for vacation my boss doesn't want to give me anything new to start. I am just twiddling my thumbs now for the next hour.

Found out our work holiday party is the 17th of January...way after the holidays are over. Wash me in your blood!!! Sorry...singing on the keyboard.

I have so much to do tonight before leaving for Florida. I have to pack. Ship the Neuros back Digital Innovations. Go see the new skatepark on Hertel Ave. Eat dinner with Tim. Pay my bills. Mail my laptop rebate. I hate having things to do. I have enough of those at work that I like the rest of my life to just be fun. I guess it is all ok though because I will make up for it when I go diving in a few days.

I seriously hope they let me dive. I might totally flip out and kill someone like a ninja if they don't let me. I took the certification classes, but never obtained the actual license certificate for whatever reason. Things were all screwed up because I didn't have a passport photo to give PADI at the time. I think they will let me though as soon as I demonstrate I know a little bit. That is what Laust did in Tutukaka when we went to Poor Knights Islands.

This post is getting really long. I guess since I have so much free time I can just keep going here. I probably won't be posting much while I am in Florida unless I have an internet connection at the place we are staying. I don't think I will though. I won't make my parents pay extra for it. They are already doing enough...

Ha. It is hilarious that I will see Mitzman tomorrow. Haven't seen that dude since graduation. Uh oh...I am gonna be at a Jew's house during Hannukah. Something new I guess. Should be pretty fun.

I hope I have all the stuff I need on my laptop. I have been transferring all my stuff over to it slowly so I can start using it as my main machine and abandon my desktop. I have been slowly migrating, but since I am going tomorrow I had to finish up the migration. I think I have everything I want for the next few weeks. I will stick a few da VD's in my case too and some VCD's and crap. Stacia and I will have a good old time.

I wonder how she is getting along with her new camera. I am sure she has figured out how to use it effectively by now. It is so easy, especially with her iBook.

Ok, well. I am gonna go write some emails and then take off. Gonna leave work so early today. I have nothing else to do here so why am I staying?

No comments: