Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Run to the Hilly

Current music: Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills

So I amreally not getting much done here at work today. Jon came by and talked for a while. I never did get that cup of tea because my boss was on the phone and then left for a meeting. I had to break into my own stash of Tazo Envy Green Tea. Really pleasant stuff, but I was looking forward to trying some of Shawn's new stuff.

Been playing my desktop putting green game a lot today. I love it.

Time to finish up these incidents and get on with porting my latest invention to two other products. Shhh...can't talk about what it is yet since we haven't released it or even announced it to any customers. We don't want our competitors catching wind. That's right... I invented something...

Run to the Hilly. Piss on the rugger field! Run to the Hilly. Piss on the rugger field.

No comments: