Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Frusterated over several things at once

Current music: Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Tell Balgeary, Balgury is Dead

I went to the new skatepark yesterday on Hertel. It is a pretty cool place. Really big with nice ramps, a stage, and a climbing wall. Bowling was rockin last night. Everybody was there. It was good to see everybody again. Ringer says there has been some shows at the new skatepark. Where the hell have I been? I think I am gonna do some skating there tonight.

Stupid people here at work decided to give me a boatload of new incidents, but most of them are not even really incidents. Now I have to write up explanations why they are not. Just a pain in the ass. Frusterating.

Girls give mixed signals. I give up. I'll just go to NZ where the girls don't play the games.

No comments: