Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Work? what is that?

Current music: Ella Fitzgerald - Taking a Change on Love

Last night was pretty sweet. Holly and Sarah showed up in Buffalo so Tim and I went to Pano's with them. Sarah misses Wegman's so we spent some time there then went to Moe's party at the Blades house. Tim went to the Pink though because he wasn't "cool" enough for the party.

The party wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. After the party Holly wanted to hit up the Pink so we went down there. I played some pool with Kris and we got our asses kicked by some really sexy chick and her partner, but the really sexy chick totally carried the game.

Finally made it home about 3:15 and bed about 3:30. I got up at 8:15 this morning and made it to work at 9. Good thing today is only a half day so I am gonna be leaving at noon.

Jennie is having a party she neglected to tell me about so I had already told the other Sweet Dudes that I was gonna be at Parz's. I will at least go to dinner with those guys, but I might head over to Jennie's after dinner. I really wanna see some of those Rochester folk. It depends on who is gonna be there though. I don't wanna go if it is gonna be lame Nobody Cares groupies, but if Glen is showing up I might go.

Time to do some work or pretend I have some to do.

No comments: