Thursday, December 11, 2003

Oh so much better

Current music: Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American

Called in sick to work yesterday. My wickedly dry throat finally manifested into a sorta flu-like thing. I am doing so much better today even though I am still not 100%. My sister drove up from Rochester to bring me soup and hang out.

Also, my laptop came yesterday. I spent much of the day trying to get it set up, <geek>but I think I screwed up ALSA so I am gonna start over and use a 2.6 kernel</geek>.

I am back at work now and once again posting to my blog even though we don't have full internet access. I have my ways around that... Now I am sitting here listening to Jimmy Eat World's worst album by far and loving it. I haven't listened to this album in about a year. Reminds me of NZ.

My crushes go no where. NZ, SF, TS...reasons that I can't have the girls I like...

Maybe I should get back to work now.

No comments: