Friday, December 19, 2003

Florida here I am

Current music: The Darkness - Do You Believe in Love?

Last night I went out to dinner to Taste Good with Holly and Tim. Went back to Tim's house and hung out for a little then went to bed. We got up at 5 am for Tim to take me to the airport. I txt'd Dave and woke him up. Got into West Palm Beach about 2 pm after playing many games of TuxRacer.

The Mitz picked me up at the airport and he had to go back to work. We went back there and I chilled with Tall Todd. Now we are back at Dave's but we have to go now because he has a work party at Red Lobster and it is unlimited food and booze. (sarcasm)Good thing about the booze. What would I do without it? If I had to come all the way to Florida and not have any booze I would...I don't even know.(/sarcasm)

Time to hit up the party, but I need coffee! We are gonna get over to Barnes & Noble on the way. Boyashaka!

No comments: