Monday, December 29, 2003

Vacation is over if you want it.

Current music: Death Cab for Cutie - Expo '86

Back at work today and I have absolutely no drive to do work. Not really many people here today. Kinda nice and quiet. I do have some work to do so I will do it, but then after that I think I will just work on some pet projects I have.

I got a miniature desktop putting green at the Chinese auction we had at Aunt Fran's house. I have that sitting on my desk now and everyone keeps playing with it.

Good thing we had Chinese Monday today because I woulda been outta luck. I had no money and no lunch. I guess I could have gone to the bank, but nobody likes doing that.

I think I am going to go to the new skatepark on Hertel tonight after work and see what that is all about. I need to get my skate on. I am definitely bowling tonight as well.

Yesterday I sent my last college loan check. Yeah, that's right... I am completely done paying for school and I paid for it all by myself. Now the only money I owe to anybody is for my car and my car is currently worth more than the outstanding loan. Yeah boy...I'm in the black - sorta.

Time to get back to work I guess. I think I will be lazy a little longer and go make a cup of tea.

No comments: