Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Current music: Far - Water & Solutions

Well, the past few days I spent in the Florida Keys. Pretty sweet place. Went out to Key West one day. It is much busier there than I thought it would be. Today we are driving up to Brandon to see my aunt then over to Bradenton to stay with my grandparents. It is a pretty long drive and we are driving right now.

We stopped by the Everglades National Park shortly. Saw some alligators and birds then r-u-n-n-o-f-t because we need to get to Aunt Fran's. The sun is shining now and I can't really see my screen very well so I am gonna stop typing now and just take a nap or something. Seems like all I have done is sleep this week. I did go snorkeling yesterday though they wouldn't let me dive because I don't have my dive cert with me. Pretty gay if you ask me.

No comments: