Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Good to hear from the Routeburn siblings

Got into work this morning and had an email from Jessica. I met her on the Routeburn track, so it was pretty sweet to hear from her again.

After work last night I went to see the Punisher with Erez. Erez is one of my co-workers. He's from Isreal and he has just moved out of his office here into the Auckland branch. He is down here in Hamilton once in a while, so when he is he has nothing to do. THe Punisher was decent... better than I expected.

Went home and just hung out then went to bed. Today I want to meet up with Sarah for lunch, but not sure if we will because she had a late night working on a project last night. Waiting for a txt. If I don't hear from her I will probably hit up the Japanese Cafe with Erez... Best sashimi in all of Hamilton. At least from what I have seen...

No comments: