Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I'm gonna scream because I'll feel better

Current music: The Shins - Pink Bullets

Ok, so here goes... I got the $NZ1000 from my account in the States and paid fees to have it transferred over here. Then this morning I deposited it into my ANZ account. I came back to work and called in to their phone banking service. I set up my account to transfer money to the guy who owns the car. Everything is sweet right? So I transfer money to account #50 (like the bank told me to do) and it goes to my flatmate's account as if I am paying for rent. Ahhhh! Now I am trying to get a hold of Ben so that he can send the money back over to me, but I can't get in touch with him. All of this makes me look like a damn unreliable moron who doesn't actually have the money to pay for the car. It makes it look like I am jerking Mark around, but I am truely having problems here. Hopefully I can get this all sorted out by tomorrow and Mark won't think I am some kind of idiot...

No comments: