Tuesday, June 15, 2004

tired...do I really have to work?

Current music: Jets to Brazil - Orange Rhyming Dictionary

Hit up the Asian supermarket again last night to get some more green tea. I go through that stuff like I get paid to drink it. I have found my favorite one they have so I got a 100 pack for only $NZ6 which is about $US4! Not bad huh?

On the bus home some American girls sat down with me. I talked to them on the ride. They seemed pretty cool. When I got off the bus I must have dropped my red LibTech hat because it was gone from that point on. I went over to Aimee and Sarah's and watched the Sixth Sense with them, Gareth, Daryl, and Tash.

This morning, on the bus I asked if they had found a hat. The driver radio'd in and said they had one, so I rode all the way to the bus depot and got my hat, then I had to walk all the way across town to go to work.

I have to leave mid-morning and go to the bank because I have to deposit the $NZ1000 I have in my pocket. I need to have $NZ3000 in my NZ account to pay for my car so I got the money transferred over last night.

Ok, time to get to work.

No comments: