Thursday, June 03, 2004

Heading up to Auckland for the weekend

Current music: Q and Not U - A Line in the Sand

So I totally didn't know that I have the day off from work on Monday because it is the Queen's birthday. Pretty sweet... I wish I'd of know. I would have gone and done a tramp someplace. Maybe even fly down to the south island for something. Oh well. I am going to head up to Auckland with Ben and Melanie tonight then in the morning do some shopping with them. They have to go to a funeral so I will then go looking for a car and stuff then head to Bubba's.

Bubba and I are going to go to a show tomorrow night that Boldas is playing. I will probably head back down to Hamilton on Sunday morning... maybe with a car. Then maybe head out for a tramp on Sunday or Monday depending if I have a car.

Posted a lot of pictures yesterday from the beginning of May until now. http://cotton.is.dreaming.org/nzlife

No comments: