Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Got my car!

Current music: Denison Witmer - I Won't Let You Down

Ben rang earlier and I told him what was up. He transferred the money back to my account. Then I went down to the bank and withdrew the money for the car. They gave me a hassle about it because I didn't have a NZ drivers license and I wasn't carrying my passport. They had to get a hold of the branch in Auckland where I opened the account and get them to fax down a bunch of information.

Once I had the money I went to WestPac and deposited the money into the dude's account and got a receipt. Then I went to Defy and showed Mark the receipt and the transfer paper from the post office.

I have to go back to see him at 5pm and he is going to give me a ride to his house so I can get the car. I will have to come back and work for a little longer after that since I reall yhave done very little work here today...

Expect car photos soon...

No comments: