Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I miss having Loveline

I miss it so much that after work I go to an internet cafe and pay to download it. Jeff knows what I mean...

It has been one month now that I have worked for Endace. I am really enjoying it so far. As soon as this episode finishes downloading I need to copy it over the the Neuros and get to the grocery store then catch the last bus home. Hurry up and download...

Can't wait until my laptop gets here and I get DSL so that I can download music and stuff again. I feel really out of touch. I go into the music store and I don't know what to buy because I haven't heard anything new. I guess that is sorta good because then I don't go buying a lot of CDs, but it sucks too because I don't have new stuff to listen to and get excited about.

Ok... only 4 minutes left.

No comments: