Thursday, June 17, 2004

In my colony...

Current music: Joy Division - Atrocity Exhibition

Our BBQ was cancelled today because everyone was too slack to get on it and actually make it happen. Oh well. I went back to the insurance company to pick up some maps for my travels with Simon this weekend. Then I went to Subway and got some of their crappy food for lunch. It is close and I have a 10% off card.

One of the guys I have been working with just told me that he is happy with how quickly I am getting things done. I am glad they are happy with me. THe problem is that whenever people tell me that I start slacking off. I don't want to, but I do it subconsiously. It is good to hear that I am doing well and if I don't hear that I get frusterated. I hope I can keep up my productivity here.

No comments: