Thursday, June 10, 2004

I want a car badly

Current music: Overcome - Life Once Lost

I just found out that the beta version of Google Groups does ATOM feeds so I can read them in Bloglines. Whoa... Now I have another way to waste time using RSS. :)

Also, I have two invites left for Gmail. That is Google's 1GB of mail place. If anybody wants an account, let me know. The first two people will get accounts.

Only decaf coffee was left this morning when I got into work. So I was making a cup and as soon as I got finished pulling the espresso shot Gerald walked in with a new bag of real coffee. I guess I will have to go make another.

Last night I went home after work and went hard at making an itinerary for Mom and Dad when they come over to NZ for 3 weeks. I have it pretty much set. I emailed it off to Mom today and I'm waiting to see what she thinks of it. I may change a few things. It is difficult though. I don't have Abel Tasman on there, nor Dunedin. Those are both places she wants to go. There is plenty of golf for Dad though...

No comments: